Wednesday, October 16, 2013

T-9 Days: Pulling Together the Pieces

Last couple of days saw the guy anchor platform built and the first couple of layers of paving stones laid, collected some assorted hardware, and started prepping all the tower sections.  I wanted to do a bit more but ran out of steam (and daylight) so will have to get cracking right after work tomorrow. 

The most important thing, though, is I booked the crane for next Monday and arranged to get that day off work, too.  Raising the tower is really the critical item so now that the crane is coming I need to get everything ready this weekend.  I want to have the entire tower and antennas put together with all the guys, wires, and cables strapped to the base and ready to lift into place. 

So much to do still but after putting this all together in my head a hundred times over the last two years I think we're good to go!

No comments: