We didn't get nearly as much prep time as we wanted due to busy schedules leading up to our trip. We'll start packing gear and loading the boat in the morning (Wednesday) and we'll see how it goes. When we're ready to go, we'll go!
Weather and propagation (aurora) are both predicted to be marginal but at least there's no snow in the forecast. We had snow almost every day last week but today it's +22C. Just depends whether the wind is blowing in off the Arctic Ocean or not.
As with all my previous trips we have a very detailed list of equipment to pack and a spacious 16'x20' tent to operate from so once we arrive on the island we'll be good to go. It's about a four hour trip from town out to the island.
I'll update this post right before we leave.
John - VE8EV